Early Christians did something very radical: They turned a symbol of torture and state power into a symbol of personal and social liberation.
This has happened many times in the LGBT community: Matthew Shepard's brutal murder launched a nationwide discussion regarding hate crimes; the AIDS crisis in the 1980's gave our community a powerful voice for change and liberation...
- Station Eight: Jesus Meets the Women of Jerusalem
- Station Seven: Jesus Falls a Second Time
- Station Six: Veronica Wipes Jesus' Face
- Station Five: Simon Helps Jesus Carry His Cross
- Station Four: Jesus Sees His Mother
- Station Three: Jesus Falls For the First Time
- Station Two: Jesus Takes Up His Cross
- Station One: Jesus is Brought Before Pilate